• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Flash
(Monday 05th June 2017, 02:25 PM)BeardedMamba Wrote: It was a great twist for me, I though Savitar might be Wally or HR. Overall, it was a great season, we get some filler episodes, but every season with 20+ episodes have it. Despite having a great season, I didn't like the ending, after all they've fought for, it's out of Barry's character to just go with the Speed force at the end. Well, I can't wait for Season 4.

Glad I'm not the only one who thought Wally might be Savitar, that was my theory for a little while. I'm glad they didn't go the obvious "future Flash" route, and that he was a time remnant, it actually made sense that way.
I loved the season 3. Though too many adventures and the stories were stuffed into it. And with enough people into the stories and random characters, it was a bit stuffed this year. I also loved the ending. I cant wait to see what is going to be in season 4. Without the lead character it is going to be hard for the series for sure. There are some nice characters and tangents build up there worth checking out.